- When was Grove founded?
Grove was founded in 2012 under the name “ePantry”.
- Where is the Company headquartered?
San Francisco, California
- Where is the Company incorporated?
- When did the Company become a public company?
Grove and Virgin Group Acquisition Corp. II (“VGII”) (NYSE: VGII), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) sponsored by Virgin Group, entered into a definitive business combination agreement on December 7, 2021 that would result in Grove becoming a public company. The transaction closed on June 16, 2022, and the combined company operates under the Grove name.
- What stock exchange is the Company traded on and under what ticker?
The shares are listed on the NYSE under the “GROV” ticker symbol.
The warrants are listed on the NYSE under the “GROV WS” symbol.
- Does the Company have a direct stock purchase plan?
At this time, the Company does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- How can I purchase the Company’s stock?
Please contact a licensed stock broker.
- Does the Company pay a dividend?
At this time, the company does not pay a dividend.
- What is the Company’s CUSIP number?
Grove’s Class A Common Stock CUSIP is: 39957D102
Grove's Warrants CUSIP is: 39957D110
- When is the Company’s fiscal year end?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- When do the Company’s fiscal quarters end?
Q1 ends March 31st, Q2 ends June 30th, Q3 ends September 30th, Q4 ends December 31st
- Who is the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm?
Ernst & Young, LLP is the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent? Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- Where can I find all of the Company’s filings with the Securities Commission?
You can find all of the Company’s SEC filings by visiting www.SEC.gov or by clicking on the “SEC Filings” link on our website.
- Where can I find more information about topics including product efficacy, safety and ingredients?
Please visit the ABOUT section of our Company website and choose "The Grove Standard" or click here.
- Where can I find information on the Company’s ESG efforts?
- How do I get added to the Company’s email distribution list?
Please visit our Email Alerts page to sign up to receive emails.
- How can I contact Investor Relations?
Please email: email@example.com
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
Email us at: PR@grove.co